§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Immergut GmbH & Co KG, Bahnhofstraße 22 36381 Schlüchtern, phone: +49 (0) 66 61 / 155-0, email: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our legal notice).
You can contact our data protection officer as follows: Mrs Christina Grewe, GREWE Anwaltskanzlei, Erzbergerstr. 17, 68165 Mannheim, email@example.com, Tel.: 621 377036 40.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR):
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the body that sets the cookie (in this case us). Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
§ 3 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will first be truncated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to analyse your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymiseIp()". This means that IP addresses are further processed in abbreviated form, so that they cannot be linked to a specific person. If the data collected about you is personally identifiable, it is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. We can use the statistics obtained to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. A GDPR.
§ 4 Google Tag Manager
(1) We use the Google Tag Manager. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, and Google Tag Manager is a tool that we can use to integrate tracking or statistical tools and other technologies on our website. The Google Tag Manager itself does not create any user profiles, does not store any cookies and does not carry out any independent analyses. It is only used to manage and display the tools integrated via it. However, Google Tag Manager records your IP address, which may also be transmitted to Google's parent company in the United States.
(2) The Google Tag Manager is used on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the fast and uncomplicated integration and management of various tools on its website. If a corresponding consent has been requested, the processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR; the consent can be revoked at any time.
§ 5 Google recaptcha
(1) We use "Google reCAPTCHA" (hereinafter referred to as "reCAPTCHA") on our websites. The provider is Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to check whether the data input on our websites (e.g. in a contact form) is made by a human or by an automated programme. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyses the behaviour of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time spent on the website by the website visitor or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google.
(2) The reCAPTCHA analyses run completely in the background. Website visitors are not informed that an analysis is taking place. Data processing is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting its website from abusive automated spying and SPAM.
§ 6 You Tube
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in "extended data protection mode", i.e. no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the data mentioned in paragraph 2 be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your YouTube profile, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or customising its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide customised advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.
(4) (3) The use of this service is based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG. Consent can be revoked at any time.
§ 7 HR Lab
(1) We also use the recruiting software from HRLab. The service provider is HRlab GmbH, Märkisches Ufer 28, D-10179 Berlin.